Everything went as planned, so today I’m able to present: Sounds Alike Vol. 1!
And this one’s really worth it. Aside from the best quality thing I keep pointing out (which does in fact make little difference to me personally), all of the song have been at least slightly altered, partially thanks to your comments. Let’s look at it in detail:
- Cheetah’d – one part has been changed to feature a small bit of Reverse? from No Game No Life (which is a reference to the Cornered Theme anyway)
- Lunatic Stage 2 ~ Invisible Zero Virus – the ending part has been adjusted to feature Reisen’s Theme once more
- Bad Boss Plateau – changed the part after the pitch change to sound more interesting and added one more line from the DK Rap
- Natural Beat Robot – adjusted the instrumentation of the Devil Summoner Boss Theme in the second half of the song
- Meta Battle – replaced the Ridley bridges in the second half of the song (after Omega Ridley and the tempo change) with references to the Galacta Knight Battle Theme
- Bad Boss Plateau [instrumental] – see Bad Boss Plateau minus the DK Rap
As always, there’s a limited number of free downloads for it. Hard to say how long those will last.
So I’ve been thinking what’s next. I’ve actually been playing around with Vocaloid (English Miku and Gumi, specifically) quite a bit, but I’m not quite there to release a song featuring those anytime soon, so – no need to be upset just yet~
Aside from that, I still have a lot of stuff on my to do list (which is getting longer instead of shorter, oddly enough). I’m kind of in a Metroid mood and wanted to remake my Metroid Medley Soulless Enemies anyway, so I’ll probably settle with that. Unless I come up with something else, you never know!