Regarding Mail Server

So I just noticed that ever since my provider changed the mailing software back in May, e-mails weren’t sent correctly anymore. I had my suspicions, but thought there was nothing I needed to do or could do about it. Turns out there was something I should have done, and now the e-mail service finally works again! Should have known that I would need to change some settings to keep things working…

But this means that if you used the contact form the last few months, chances are I didn’t get your message at all! So if you were disappointed that you didn’t get a reply: that is likely the reason. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience!

But the contact form should work again, so if you still got that unsent message lying around somewhere, now’s probably the best time to send it! 😉